Call us: 01792 446202


Pubs & Restaurants Insurance

If you own or run a pub, wine bar, restaurant or cafe, you will need a public and restaurant insurance policy in place.

Purchasing an appropriate insurance policy for your pub or restaurant can help reduce risks and ensure your safety as well as the safety of your employees and customers. Because not all pubs or restaurants operate the same way or serve the same people.

At Douglas Insurance, our specialists can help you by visiting our large panel of insurers to find you the highest level of cover at a competitive price.

We are aware that trying to find the most suitable insurance policy for your business can be time-consuming, that is why we will do all of the hard work for you. We are confident that we could save you money, so why not try us to see if we can beat your renewal price.

Our pub and restaurant insurance provides cover for:

  • Buildings cover
  • Pub or restaurant contents
  • Liability cover – public, product and employers
  • Loss of drinks or entertainment license
  • Commercial legal expenses
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Business interruption
  • Stock cover

To request a quote for pub and restaurant insurance please get in touch. Give us a call on 01792 446202  or fill in our online quote form and a member of the team will be more than happy to help. Alternatively, pop into our office for a coffee and a chat about your policy to see if we can beat your renewal price!